Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Johnny Gosch Newspaper Archive, 1982-2007.

You're welcome.

I'm using the Gosch case as the jumping off point for a book I'm writing. I'm still in the hardcore research phase so this is invaluable.

For those of you that don't know who Johnny Gosch was, he was abducted in 1982 from the neighborhood I grew up in in West Des Moines, Iowa. He was one of the first two missing kids featured on milk cartons. And according to his mom, he was taken by an international pedophile ring that includes those in some serious power. For example, Bohemian Grove (see the Alex Jones infiltration video) is supposedly involved in some way, as is the Franklin scandal.

PS: Yet another 13 year old boy has recently gone missing from Des Moines. Jeez, DSM. How many 12 to 13 year old boys can you lose?

Personally, I think there's a decent chance he IS still alive. But really, at this point, he never could show up and say "Hey, I'm Johnny GOSCH!". Because that would be the end of any privacy he could ever hope for. Like that kid who was abducted and kept alive for more than seven years, Steven Stayner. His brother turned out to be a serial killer (Cary Stayner) and Steven died very young in a motorcycle accident. So, really, that's not motivation to come forward now and tell everyone who you are.

So what, call me a conspiracy buff. (I probably am.)

Photo comes from NCMEC, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

No comments: